|Job Ref:||204669605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:00|
Principle Security Consultant, Berkshire £70k |
My client is a leading consultancy and due to customer demand and growth we are looking for Principle Security Consultant to join their team.
You will be reporting directly to the C-Level and as you can imagine this role offers significant autonomy as well as responsibility. You will be setting the direction for the practice and as such it is a key role for the business.
As the Principal security consultant you will be the technical authority and role model for other consultants with the business. This is primarily a technical role that will involve delivery, technical development, service innovation and research. As a principal you will be mentoring and training less experienced staff as well as supporting business development initiatives and bids.
* Delivering complex range of application, code reviews, mobile and infrastructure related security assessments.
* Knowledge of a variety of other environments, including wireless technology, telephony, control systems, physical audits, architecture reviews, threat assessments and social engineering
* Act as the technical design authority for complex and bespoke engagements and tenders.
* Develop and present complex security solutions to clients both at technical and C levels.
* Proficient in writing technical documentation.
* Create and champion organisational knowledge concerning key technologies developments, tools, methodologies and industry innovation.
* Development of the company's vulnerability database, technical tools, knowledge management and reporting systems.
* Present and provide technical leadership at key sales and marketing events.
* Actively engage in technical presales initiatives and service developments.
As a proven Security Consultant your skills and experience will include
* Proven experience working in IT security as a consultant or senior level consultant
* CREST/CHECK Team Leader qualified.
* Post Graduate qualification in IT security or an IT related discipline is desirable.
* Good Knowledge of security assessment and audit tools, techniques and methodologies (aka penetration testing/ethical hacking).
* Strong leadership and team building.
* Have presentation skills with demonstrable evidence
* A demonstrable and successful track record in delivering complex consultancy projects.
* Experience with SDLC, SecDevOps and of various development platforms and middleware. Code review and QA.
* Good knowledge of high level programming and shell scripting.
As mentioned this is a key role for my client and it's a fantastic opportunity to further your career in this space. To apply for the for position or to find out more please send a word version of your CV to Stuart Messer today
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy