|Job Ref:||204669317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£38000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER - LIVERPOOL|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Ruby On Rails Developer to join a rapidly expanding team based in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide range of projects, and be expected to work closely with a variety of teams across the business to ensure functionality fits with the business requirements.
* Work as part of a team to develop code to a high standard to fit with the business requirements.
* Ensure all code developed has a high percentage of test coverage.
* Liaise with the Systems Analysts to implement wireframes and provide good user experience.
* Produce technical design documents for stories and tasks.
* Liaise with colleagues and Systems Analysts to solve implementation problems.
* Taking part in technical discussion to solve problems.
* Work in an agile manner as required by the project.
* Working closely with the test team to give a good level of test support and thereby minimising the test effort required.
* At least 3 years' commercial development experience with Ruby On Rails
* Be experienced with Rails 4 as a minimum
* Continuous integration experience (Jenkins/Gitlab)
* Version control experience using Git
* Experienced writing technical documentation
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong academic background
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly expanding success story in a household brand name, offering excellent package, fantastic work environment, and ongoing progression opportunities.
Apply today for immediate consideration