|Job Ref:||204669248||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum + Full Benefits + Training||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Senior Network Engineer - CCNP|
Docklands - London
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Full Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, a CCNP qualified experienced 3rd Line Senior Network Engineer to join a leading Managed Service Company in the Docklands. You will be responsible for working on a wide range of networking and security projects for our diverse clients across finance, retail, manufacturing and technology.
* Cisco Switches and Routers - CCNP certified
* Cisco ASA, Checkpoint
* Riverbed Steelhead
The role requires the following technical skills and experience:
* Creating/modifying device configurations across Cisco switching and routing products,
* Creating/modifying firewall configurations and policies for Cisco ASA and a range of other vendors,
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, with prior experience working as an escalation engineer,
* Working knowledge of dynamic routing protocols including best practice configuration,
* Experience working with service providers and network management platforms (Solarwinds).
This role requires the following operational skills:
* Ability to consistently deliver to deadlines while prioritising competing demands for time,
* You must be professional, hard-working and have the ability to pay attention to detail,
* You must have an understanding of ITIL processes including change management,
* Willingness to share information, improve documentation, and train other engineers,
* Able to meet demands for occasional out-of-hours working and on-call escalation,
* Customer-facing with good report-writing skills and strong communication skills at all levels.
Your skillset should ideally be supported by the following academic and professional qualifications:
* You may have a Diploma or Bachelor's degree in a related field,
* You may have Cisco CCNP R&S certification (highly desirable),
* You may have ITIL Foundation certification.
This is working for a leading Managed Service Company that offer outstanding benefits, training and career opportunities. The environment is great, from beautiful offices to highly motivated teams and management.
This position will go quickly so please send your CV to me today