|Job Ref:||204669194||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£27000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Business Services Manager|
Salary: To £27K
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Flexible Benefits Scheme
Working Hours: 9am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Rock recruitment is seeking a driven individual to join our client, an IT professional solutions business. Working at the heart of the company, the Business Services Manager is responsible for delivering all of the operational functions which enable the company to run effectively and efficiently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company and develop your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This role is varied with no two days being the same, being adaptable with the ability to prioritise your work load is an absolute must for the position.
As a Business Services Manager you would be required to undertakes the following responsibilities;
* Line Management - Managing and developing other members of the Business Services team, including allocating of workload and undertaking appraisals.
* Purchasing - Run all of the purchasing function, including managing suppliers, purchase order management and maximising savings.
* Finance - Day-to-day management of the finance function, including processing invoices, overseeing credit control, banking, monitoring budgets and investigating deviations.
* Administration - Responsible for overseeing administration and general office management, along with updating the company internal systems.
* ISO Management - Responsible for facilitating the efficient running and continual improvement of our ISO certifications.
* Business Improvement Projects - Responsible for suggesting, planning and implementing general operational improvement projects to help the business achieve greater success.
* Business Intelligence - Providing and developing the BI reporting function across all areas of the business.
* You must be a natural organiser, self-driven, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on results. Keen to deliver great work and develop your career, you will critically assess and improve your own performance, building on your skills and experience.
* Excellent problem solving skills -able to think on your feet with confidence in your decision making skills.
* Good with detail, and highly competent at both initiating and completing tasks.
* A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrate competence in the following personal management aptitudes:
o Time Management
o Co-ordinating a variety of tasks
o Managing own projects
* Ability to work closely with others at all levels.
* Able to demonstrate a successful track record in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years, preferably in the technology sector.
* Proven success in improving efficiencies and delivering process improvement projects.
* Previous experience managing a team.
* Technical skills to include computer literacy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) and Sage Accounts.
If you would like more information regarding the Business Services Manager role or wish to apply, please send your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application