|Job Ref:||204674180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£18000 - £23000/annum Competitive salary + excellent ben||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Sopra Banking Software is recruiting for a Customer Service Desk Analyst to join a professional and expanding team. This is a pivotal customer liaison role within our organisation; understanding customer requirements and delivering service excellence which exceeds expectations. The role involves receiving, recording and validating incidents, problems and changes for our internal and external customers. This is accompanied with the continuous incident monitoring and escalation of potential breaches to the Customer Service Managers and operational managers. Additionally to perform request fulfilment for standard change, such as password resets and user account creation. |
Sopra Banking Software UK - part of the Sopra Steria Group provides IT processes, and system solutions to building society, retail banking, and asset finance customers. We have operated across Europe, the Middle East, Far East, and Africa for over 40 years, operating in over 20 countries worldwide. We have a clear strategy to expand our reach globally, whilst continuing to serve our core markets.
• Recording of customer incidents, problems and change requests within the appropriate helpdesk systems.
• Listening to the customer and understanding the impact and severity of the issues they face and acting professionally and appropriately to achieve resolution.
• Progressing incidents to a successful and timely resolution, via liaison with Sopra personnel and customers.
• Acting as designated co-ordinator for specific customers and attending regular service review meetings where required.
• Provide feedback to customers on progress of incidents, problems or changes requested on a committed basis.
• Change management duties including chairing CAB meetings and providing analysis.
• Monitoring incidents against service level and provide warning and escalation of any pending service level breaches to the appropriate internal personnel.
• Provide regular internal management information as requested.
• Cleansing of customer data to meet Data Protection and Model Clause Agreement limitations.
• Provide regular customer reports as per agreement with the Customer Service Managers.
• Act as the conduit for general customer communication.
• Follow processes and procedures as per the standards deployed.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to establish rapport with internal and external customers.
• Ability to influence key decision makers to deliver results for our customers.
• A team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude, capable of delivering results, making decisions and communicating effectively at all levels.
• Ability to challenge process and suggest improvements.
• Willingness to develop skills within a team environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Flexibility of approach to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Self-motivated and able to be relied upon to get the job done.
• Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, reliability and consistency.
• Experience of ITIL methodology.
• Experience of helpdesk systems
• Willing to travel to other Sopra and customer sites as required.
• Willing to work a flexible work pattern.
Sopra Banking Software offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field - thinking ahead begins now. We are committed to helping you grow and share your expertise while developing a diverse and esteemed network of colleagues.
You'll also enjoy a competitive salary, pension scheme, and excellent benefits package.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join our team and take your career to the next level