|Job Ref:||204674171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Medway + expensed travel to Central London clients||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Deciding on whether a job is right for you is a HUGE decision, so let's make this easier for you. Are you an IT Support professional who wants to work for a business that:|
• has been growing year on year since it was formed 10 years ago;
• gives all employees an individual training budget and personal progression plan - you would benefit from mentoring, training and work shadowing
• offers an annual pay review;
• has promoted 69% of its current staff from within;
• has offices in Central London, Kent, New York and Hong Kong;
• holds regular 'ask the MD' sessions;
• offers you the opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies;
• provides opportunities for international travel to up to 13 countries;
• has a truly supportive, inclusive team that works hard and plays hard?
Our client is an exceptional Medway based technology company with a highly successful and professional team of support engineers and analysts supporting prestigious clients on a global basis, primarily within the financial services industry. As well as its Medway HQ, there are offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
The business has achieved impressive organic growth since being established and is looking for a talented 2nd Line Support Engineer to join the team to help sustain that growth and expansion.
If you are completely passionate about your work and enjoy the opportunity to work on a variety of implementation projects, you may have found your new role and the rare opportunity to join a team who are as "committed to the cause" as you are.
• Responding to user requests/escalations
• Providing remote support for clients throughout the world
• Providing 'white glove' onsite support for clients in London and Kent
• Maintain a high level of customer service on all support queries
• Call logging
• Escalate calls to 3rd line engineers where appropriate
• Providing support and advice to junior members of staff
The successful candidate needs to have the following experience, qualities and knowledge:
• Active Directory Administration
• Microsoft Exchange and server systems
• Good understanding of computer networking
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Desktop operating systems
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems
• Experience of configuring networks /network devices such as firewalls and switches
• Knowledge of virtualisation technologies e.g. VMware, Hyper-V
• Experience working in a helpdesk / service desk environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Passionate about IT support
• Desire to progress and succeed
• Basic knowledge of the financial services sector
• At least 4 years' experience of working in an IT Support role
Please call Karyn Wilkins today to find out more or send your CV for review. This really is a superb opportunity to join a team working with the latest technologies and a commitment to delivering the very best.
Please note that every application received is personally reviewed by our team. Avocet Strategic Resourcing does not use automated screening tools.
Avocet Strategic Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in regard to this role and does not discriminate on grounds of race, sex, marital status, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or disability