|Job Ref:||204674030||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Pension + 10% bonus + 25 days hol||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Test Analyst / QA Analyst / Software Tester |
A Test Analyst is required by a market leading software house based near Milton Keynes. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Test Analyst who wants to take on a new challenge and a higher level of responsibility. You will have the opportunity to help shape the future of testing in a rapidly growing and evolving software company.
Location - near Milton Keynes
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits - (Company pension + Bonus up to 10% + 25 days annual leave + car via salary sacrifice (optional) + childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice)
* Degree level qualification or equivalent
* Credible experience in manual software testing and its role in achieving quality during the development life cycle
* Web application testing
* Effective writing/reporting skills
* Team working skills
* Careful attention to detail
* Basic SQL would be ideal
* BCS (formerly ISEB) Certified in software testing would be ideal
As a test analyst you will be dealing with the full systems testing lifecycle and liaising with the development teams. The ability to think outside of the box in recreating the test environments and continual team contribution is key.
* To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
* To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
* To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
* To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
This global organisation has over 15 years experience of developing cutting edge software solutions to the UK and International markets. They pride themselves on their focus towards customer service, and encouraging staff to develop and deliver their full potential. People who are self-starting, looking to be challenged, wanting early responsibility and a constant desire to deliver will thrive in this company.
Big Red Recruitment is working on this role exclusively and has interview times already planned so please send me your CV as soon as possible, or call for an initial conversation