|Job Ref:||204673928||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
To £40,000 pa + Benefits|
Our Client is looking for a lead UI developer to join their IT team. You will need to have a strong UI background within a team environment, and be able to pick up new skills easily. You will be developing the existing cloud-based platform, as well as new platforms in the future.
You will be responsible for:
* Developing websites, applications and rich multimedia
* Producing UI assets and working with design agencies and the user experience team
* Mentoring other members of the development team
* Working within an agile environment and taking part in scrum meetings
As a Lead UI Developer you will need to have the following skills and qualifications:
* Expert knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS3 and general UX best practices
* Responsible Websites
* Source Control Management
With a well-established name, our client is part of a rapidly growing media group that contains several household names. They offer the latest technology, ideas and, most importantly are always looking to improve, grow and advance the business. Keen to build upon their considerable investment in new businesses and capitalise on significant new market opportunities they are looking to appoint a high calibre PHP Developer to join the team.
How to Apply
So, if you are looking for a high profile, fresh and stimulating opportunity, that will fully utilise your exceptional skills and experience, then look no further. To apply please submit a fully detailed CV quoting your current remuneration details and reference number 370050