|Job Ref:||204673895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||SW London||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Audio Visual Project Engineer - £30,000 - £35,000|
Our client is looking for an Audio Visual Project Engineer to work predominantly within the high-end residential market. You will be working for a fast growing firm with plenty of room for expansion and growth. They have an enviable reputation, and are seeking a professional, well presented AV Project Engineer to work on prestigious projects.
As an AV Project Engineer must have previous experience of setting up and installing Audio & Visual equipment previously ideally within domestic household environments.
- Assist in the production of system schematics including audio, video, control, power
- Assist in the production of rack layouts
- Design metalwork work such as input plates and wall boxes
- Co-ordinate the production of M&E drawings with the CAD team
- Communicate required system functionality to the control system programmer
- Liaise with 3rd party trades/subcontractors to ensure smooth integration
- Test system racks to ensure they meet the requirements identifying and rectify faults prior to shipping
- Commission equipment to the highest standard on site, including programming of audio DSP`s, setup of digital video systems and setup of video conferencing systems
- Provide technical support for the duration of the project
- An up-to-date understanding of the AV/VC/UC marketplace including Control4, Crestron and Lutron.
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent technical knowledge of AV & VC equipment from all major brands
- Good understanding of IT and networks
- CAD / Visio / Stardraw experience for the production of detailed schematic to company standards
- Infocomm CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I certification an advantage
- Experience in a similar role is essential
This role is immediately available, so if you are interested, apply ASAP