|Job Ref:||204673777||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
To £50,000 pa + Benefits|
Our Client is looking for an established PHP developer to join their IT team. You will need to have a strong PHP, MySQL background and be able to work within an agile team. You will be developing the existing cloud-based platform, as well as new platforms in the future.
You will be responsible for:
* Development using mainly PHP5, MySQL, Wordpress 4.x
* Ensuring that key advancements are designed to the highest specification
* Mentoring other members of the development team
* Working within an agile environment and taking part in scrum meetings
As a Senior PHP Developer you will need to have the following skills and qualifications:
* RESTful API development and Wordpress database structures
* BDD/TDD and use of mocks and dependency injection
* Source Control Management
With a well-established name, our client is part of a rapidly growing media group that contains several household names. They offer the latest technology, ideas and, most importantly are always looking to improve, grow and advance the business. Keen to build upon their considerable investment in new businesses and capitalise on significant new market opportunities they are looking to appoint a high calibre PHP Developer to join the team.
How to Apply
So, if you are looking for a high profile, fresh and stimulating opportunity, that will fully utilise your exceptional skills and experience, then look no further. To apply please submit a fully detailed CV quoting your current remuneration details and reference number 370049