|Job Ref:||204673610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ringwood||Address:||Post Code:||BH24||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Junior Developer - £24,000 - £28,000 - Ringwood|
Our prestigious client based in Ringwood is looking for a Junior Developer to join their growing team.
You will work in a team responsible for development, maintenance and support of customer facing applications and the core systems that underpin them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will work with developers and senior developers to develop clear requirements
* Assist with design recommendations to optimise system efficiency and client satisfaction
* Define the requirements for modules to add new functionality to client systems
* Assist with resolving live incidents to ensure clients receive the highest levels of service
You will already have some of the key technical competencies for the role and will follow an agreed training plan to achieve the remainder.
* Visual Basic .NET
* Microsoft .NET 4.5
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
* XML with XSLT
* (url removed)/ASP Classic/HTML
* WCF/Web services using SOAP and WSDL
* Windows services
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012
* Relational Database design
* Axosoft OnTime
If you would like to apply or find out more information please email or
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency