|Job Ref:||204673599||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Mansfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£11/hour 11 ph||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
IT Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support|
6 Month Contract
£11 per hour
IT Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst needed for a 6 month contract based near Mansfield. Start ideally by 3rd October 2016. Key skills, experience and day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing 1st line support to end-users for IT issues and handling general IT Helpdesk enquiries.
- MS Windows, MS Office and basic systems / network monitoring.
- Basic Active Directory (AD), MS Exchange, Group Policies experience -e.g.- setting up users / changing passwords.
- Excellent communication skills as the post requires a large amount of call handling.
- Problem diagnosis / resolution experience. Software/Hardware troubleshooting.
- Excellent telephone manner an strong customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency