|Job Ref:||204673529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£37203 - £41337/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
NHBC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business and Process Analyst to join the team based in Milton Keynes. You will be on a full time, permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £37,203 - £41,337 per annum.|
A Senior Business and Process Analyst position, based in Milton Keynes, is available within the Business Programme Management team (IT and BPM).
You will be part of a friendly, supportive and hard-working central Project Management and Business Analysis team.
This interesting and analytical role will assist Management across NHBC in identifying new strategic IT opportunities and determining future business requirements. The role will also play a key role in the delivery of the Strategic Investment Group initiatives.
Specific duties as our Senior Business and Process Analyst will include:
- Various Business Analysis related activities including:
- Resolving problems and identifying new solutions / opportunities
- Requirements gathering - an eye for detail is a pre-requisite ensuring business requirements are documented to a level that is "fit for purpose" and meets the customer acceptance criteria.
- Workshop facilitation - this could be a process workshop, requirements workshop or idea generation workshop
- Producing UAT test scripts.
- Producing and reviewing Business Process, System and Data Models.
- Completing Project Management activities.
- Influencing Business Change - supporting business customers produce robust business cases and assisting in the approval / prioritisation process.
- Managing and improving relations with our customers.
Our ideal Senior Business and Process Analyst
This role requires an individual with the following skills and experience:
- Business analysis experience (2 years).
- Experience of working in a Project / Programme Management environment.
- Understand systems-development lifecycles e.g. Waterfall / Agile.
- Facilitation experience such as Six Thinking Hats, mind mapping, brainstorming.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English
- Comfortable at communicating at all levels
Minimum IT Requirements
- MS Project
- MS Office including Outlook.
- Visio or Another process modelling tool.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
- BCS Business Analysis related qualification.
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement.
- Process Modelling and Business Process Management.
- Experience of the insurance / Building industry would be advantageous.
- MS Project Server experience.
- Project Management.
- Salary£37,203 - £41,337 (dependent on experience)
- Up to 6% bonus.
- 25 days pa annual leave with additional days for long service.
- Pension scheme accredited to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution) with life assurance of 4 x salary.
- Partially funded private medical insurance.
- Tax efficient childcare vouchers and cycle purchase scheme
- High street discounts and preferential gym rates.
- Employee assistance programme.
Please note salary on appointment will be dependent on experience.
If you feel you would be a success as our Senior Business and Process Analyst then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
NHBC (National House-Building Council) is a non-profit distributing company and the leading warranty and insurance provider and standard setter for UK house-building for new and newly converted homes. We reinvest all our surpluses in achieving our primary purpose: improving quality in house building to protect homeowners through cover provided by the NHBC Buildmark policy.
NHBC is committed to the promotion of Equal Opportunities in all fields