|Job Ref:||204673512||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£450 - £550/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Big Data Engineer - Hadoop|
* Location: North West
* Duration: 6 months+
* Rate: To £550 per day
This is a fantastic Hadoop Big Data Engineer position with a leading North West based ecommerce business.
As a Hadoop Big Data Engineer work on new Big Data projects, platforms and campaigns, using existing systems as well as an innovative approach.
You will need an in depth understanding of Big Data (Hadoop and MapR/ Map reduce) and associated technologies.
Essential skills as Hadoop Bid Data Engineer
* Good knowledge in Hadoop
* Good knowledge in back-end programming, specifically java, JS, NA and OOAD
* Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
* Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
* Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
* Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.* Hands on experience in HiveQL.
* Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
* Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
* Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain
* Proven understanding with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, and HBase.
* Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts
This is an exceptional Hadoop Big Data Engineer opportunity for a contractor to use the latest innovative solutions and technically outstanding teams