|Job Ref:||204673445||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Negotiable + exceptional benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Software Engineer in Communications Intelligence|
2 x positions available - graduate and senior level.
Are you a highly energised and experienced Software Engineer keen to join an organisation that develops cutting edge technology, delivers key software developments, and champions best software practices?
Do you have a strong interest in Communications Intelligence used to investigate terrorism, serious crime, and fraud? Would you thrive in an environment where you would be given the opportunity to work with investigating agencies, police forces and communications operators?
As a Software Engineer you must be capable of delivering robust product codes and associated tests for a number of related code bases. You need to have a strong track record of designing and developing multiple high-level languages with knowledge of scripting languages, testing and development frameworks.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with a whole range of exceptional benefits including 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, personal accident cover, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, subsidised restaurant, membership of sports and social club, membership to onsite gym and tennis courts, and much more! Flexi-leave and flexi-time is also available. You will also be joining a stimulating, collaborative and driven team that offers autonomy, mastery and purpose.
* Broad experience of communications protocols and development of solutions with fixed and/or mobile network (e.g. General IP, Mobile/Cellular, Public Access WiFi, PSTN)
* Good software engineering skills and knowledge of a variety of languages and frameworks (e.g. C, C++, Python, Java)
* Able to understand, adapt and architect complex software systems
* Customer facing communication skills (written and verbal)
* Prior experience of Communications Intelligence solutions or working with an investigating agency an advantage
Essential Application Requirements:
* UK resident for 10+ years is essential
* Must be eligible to achieve and undergo Develop Vetted (DV) Security Clearance
* Flexible and able to travel to travel to various client sites or other company offices in the UK
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, which can be flexible during core opening hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Flexi-time is available.
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Communications Intelligence, Mobile Communications, Networking, Programming, Scripting, Java, C++, C, Python, Security, Developed Vetting, Security Clearance, Investigating Agency