|Job Ref:||204673297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Business Process Manager - IT - Systems - MANCHESTER|
** Competitive Salary - Negotiable ** Superb dynamic opportunity!
Brilliant Technology SME - unprecedented growth!
The client has grown rapidly over the last 18 months, the excitement of bringing on new employees to join team and gaining status in the market place have all contributed to making them a very exciting place to be. The next chapter is going to be even bigger and brighter. With another significant investment into the Company they are looking to double in size again in the coming years. This is where you come in! Helping manage the processes and growth internally. Duplication of processes and data and information is unnecessary and needs managing. Eliminating human error and making systems talk to each other is vital now.
This is a live role now and a new role for the business - We need you passion for processes and systems and we need you to apply now!
START Oct - Nov 2016!
1. Improvement and management of all internal processes
2. Security and Compliance
3. Legal and Contracts
o Review and analyse all internal systems and workflows
o Project manage the seamless integration and collaboration of these systems, so as to reduce human error and duplication of information
o Create a systematic approach to making workflow more effective, efficient and capable of adapting to the client's fast-paced growth.
o Understanding what data we have and what we do with it
o Data compliance, depending on regional jurisdiction
o Working closely with the CFO on ensuring Contracts and Service Agreements are adhered to.
We recognize that this is a broad and varied role and it is unlikely we will find a candidate with experience in all areas of this opportunity.
What's important is the application and ability
Process orientated, delivery of a large and complex project and collaboration throughout the company.
- You will need experience with processes and systems
- Varied systems experience as they will deal with everything across the business
- If you have any developer knowledge that would be amazing
- Dealing with lean methodologies in the business
- Exposure and experience of contracts and SLA's
- Working on large and complex projects experience
- Marking the internal processes and systems work together
- Make sure they aren't duplicating work
- Need to be able to work autonomously as this is a standalone role
- You will need to be commutable to the east of Manchester.
- Very competitive and also negotiable depending on the successful candidate (Circa £46,000)
- Benefits and holidays to be discussed
- Superb growing career opportunity
APPLY TODAY - Interviews end of Sept, Start of October 2016 - START October November 2016