|Job Ref:||204673266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romsey||Address:||Post Code:||SO51||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Neg competitive + exceptional benefi||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Are you an experienced Researcher keen to join an organisation that develops cutting edge technology, delivers key software developments, and champions best software practices?
Do you have a strong ability to think systematically and deconstruct a complex system with a good understanding of computer architectures, especially embedded systems? Are you able to develop prototype software to support research, and are you experienced in scripting or developing low level languages?
As a Cyber Researcher you will be involved in the discovery and exploitation of design and implementation vulnerabilities within a wide range of systems and technologies. You could be involved in full stack analysis, working with simulations, and analysing human traces and behaviours.
You will be offered a highly competitive salary with a whole range of exceptional benefits including 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, life assurance, personal accident cover, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, subsidised restaurant, membership of sports and social club, membership to onsite gym and tennis courts, and much more! Flexi-leave and flexi-time is also available. You will also be joining a stimulating, collaborative and driven team that offers autonomy, mastery and purpose.
* Degree level in a relevant software or networking subject, or comprehensive ability to demonstrate a similar level of skill and competence
* Good scripting skills including Python, Ruby, Perl or C
* Network traffic capture and analysis
* Able to use disassembler, decompilers and debuggers
* Open Source research
* Presentation skills and technical writing
Essential Application Requirements:
* UK resident for 10+ years is essential
* Must be eligible to achieve and undergo Develop Vetted (DV) Security Clearance
* Flexible and able to travel to travel to various client sites or other company offices in the UK
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, which can be flexible during core opening hours between 7:00am and 7:00pm. Flexi-time is available.
Keywords: Cyber Researcher, Cyber Security, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, Embedded, Full Stack, Scripting, Developed Vetted, Security Clearance