|Job Ref:||204669082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Braintree||Address:||Post Code:||CM7||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum DOE||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Due to business expansion my Braintree based client is looking to recruit an Account Manager who can work within a busy team to win new business and develop business with existing customers. You will be working towards meeting and exceeding financial growth targets whilst maintaining excellent customer satisfaction levels.|
In this role suitable applicants will be required to demonstrate all the abilities needed to deliver at senior level as a professional sales person.
Below are some Accountabilities for this role
* Negotiate and close deals with a high degree of complexity to maximise profitability in all areas of the business
* Forecast revenue, profitability, and volumes.
* Ensure close collaboration between service and sales functions & providing support where required with existing accounts and generation of new business.
* Proactively build customer contacts and expand the business across commercial and industrial sectors.
* Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop business and maintain a consistent level of work.
* Responsible for sales documentation and logical approach/methodology to enable the sales process and implementation.
* Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
* Identify customer queries within the sales process and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction.
* Achieves win/win with customer to maximise value to both the client and the customer therefore increasing customer satisfaction.
The ideal applicant will have the following knowledge & Skills etc
* Minimum 3 years Proven sales and or Account management track record
* Graduate level education or equivalent
* Understand how to identify and communicate customer objectives and strategies
* Able to professionally articulate in writing and spoken word in response to a customer opportunity.
* Ability to manage customer expectations.
Salary - £28-35k depending on experience
Due to location & nature of the role - transport is essential.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are