|Job Ref:||204669022||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
IT Auditor - Financial Systems|
We are looking for a strong IT Auditor to work as the lead Auditor supporting our global client with their annual J-SOX attestation. This is for an initial 6 month contract but will extend to be longer term and will be based in Surrey. Our client is a global end-user within which you will be fully responsible for understanding the control environment, evaluating risks and helping the business address any control weaknesses. This will be achieved through effective audit planning and testing of key controls as well as taking responsibility for assisting the business in remediating any deficient controls.
Ideal IT Auditors will have proven experience in:
* Auditing for Financial Systems
* Strong technical understanding COBIT framework
* Identify and assist with implementation of new / improved automated and semi-automated controls across all risk frameworks (eg J-Sox, Fraud Management, QA etc)
* Risk assessment and control design input to Projects
* IT audits (non J-Sox)
* Service Provider audits
* Risk and control assessment of country specific (locally managed) applications.
The successful IT Auditor will be involved with:
* Performing an annual risk assessment and feed the results into the ITGC, ITAP and IT Dependent control frameworks, working with the financial control auditors to appropriately assess ITGC significance by application and ITAP significance by business process
* Maintaining a detailed understanding of the client's major systems (currently SAP, HFM, GRC, IMAP, MISYS, Online-banking), specific policies and procedures, and industry standards.
* Evaluating the impact of changes in IT processes, control environment, applications, infrastructure and internal / external support framework and ensure that they are accurately reflected in J-Sox controls and testing approach
* Supporting the maintenance of the Documentation Suites and ensure changes resulting from testing and remediation activities are promptly reflected
* Performing walkthrough testing of new/changed controls
* Maintain and execute test scripts for key controls in accordance with the testing methodology
* Provide explanations as required for test conclusions where significant judgement has been applied
* Assist control owners with the development of timely Remediation Action Plans for key controls which have failed testing
* Perform assessments of failed controls and prepare Deficiency Evaluations as appropriate
* Upload test results and evidence to SharePoint
* Maintain a test plan status schedule
This position requires a capable IT Auditor who can work effectively in a complex organisation which has a significant number of applications running at any one time with multiple stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of a global company currently going through major business transformation as well as being fully instrumental in their Risk & Compliance Strategy. The successful IT Auditor will be required to maintain a strong working relationship with the business so good communication skills will be key to performing this role to a high standard.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role