|Job Ref:||204668905||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
Java Software Engineer Back End - algorithms, problem solver, data structures, OO|
My role is for someone passionate about Java Development, true Software Engineer who thrives on Back-End Development at the top level.
As a top percentile Back End Java SWE you will of course be separated from the crowd by having a high level understanding of Algorithms, of working with Multi-Layered software to scale and of Data Structures.
You will work with like-minded high intelligence Java Software Engineers DRIVEN by a quest for KNOWLEDGE and a compelling need to solve COMPLEX problems.
My client offers a supportive environment where you will work as part of a collaborative team, where your continuous learning is supported and flexibility is offered as is time to develop your own projects.
You will have a voice in your team and be able to make a wider impact in the company whilst being supported in pushing SWE boundaries and creating products you will be proud of.
You must have:
* Java SWE experience with a passion to focus on Back-End Java development
( if you have a github profile or similar you can share with us please do though not essential )
* High level understanding of fundamentals of Software Engineering with real depth to that knowledge that should include ability to work with complex Algorithms, Data Structures, scalable multi-threaded services
* Concurrent systems and high availability experience preferred
* Experience of working to Scale is advantageous or an understanding of Scalability
* Continuous deployment environments experience advantageous as is previous experience as part of Agile teams or a knowledge of Agile
For someone who is a true technical enthusiast with a deep passion for SWE this is a role that will allow you to get elbow deep in the type of Back End development you really enjoy in this career enhancing move.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age