|Job Ref:||204668738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Alcester||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
As Junior Business Analyst, you will be a key member of the IT group and will be exposed to a wide range of applications and technologies. As Application Lead you will provide support for BI and other globally deployed business applications and services.|
- Assist in support and maintenance of existing data warehouse, BI solutions and custom applications.
- Provide application support for IFS Applications ERP suite and integrated services such as EDI and CRM.
- Develop SSRS and Quick reports.
- Perform system testing and quality control checks.
- Develop and maintain application documentation and knowledgebase articles.
- This position involves continuous contact with internal users & IT group members, and occasional contact with external vendors.
The right candidate will be a fast learner with a sound knowledge of writing SQL queries and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
If you have the ability to write complex SQL queries, deliver excellent customer service, prioritise work effectively and balance attention between details and overall business objectives, then please do get in touch.
Any additional database or development experience would be a clear advantage, specifically SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SharePoint, Visual Studio, .NET along with experience providing support to application users and exposure to ERP systems such as IFS Applications.
To be considered for the Junior Business Analyst role, please apply now!
*Salary TBD dependent on experience