|Job Ref:||204668694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
IT Support Engineer/Windows/AD/GP Nottingham £23-28k|
Windows / Desktop / Networking / Server / Virtualisation
Greywood Associates are recruiting for an exceptional Support Engineer to join our client's highly professional IT Department who are responsible for providing support for their client's expanding client base.
The successful candidate will be using their technical expertise and customer service skills to support users with the use of their desktop, network, hardware and software products, as well as taking a leading role in the shaping the IT Infrastructure.
* Provide first class support to all internal staff and remote users
* To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice
* Take responsibility for the development of the systems and infrastructure
* Good experience in supporting a wide range of IT users and systems,
* In depth experience with Microsoft Windows O/S, Microsoft Office products, Active Directory administration & Exchange
* Networking solutions/LAN and WAN technologies
* Windows Server/Virtualisation
* Ability to consult and communicate effectively, both written and verbal
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace with a progressive working environment and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected