|Job Ref:||204668685||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malmesbury||Address:||Post Code:||SN16||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
A leading technology organisation is keen to hire two experienced BI Analysts |
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will closely with the business to identify opportunities for better Business Intelligence. You will be required to liaise with the business to understand requirements and work with technical teams across IT to bring those requirements to life.
The key requirements for the BI Analysts will be:-
* Gather BI requirements, design and document efficient solutions
* Support the technical developers to ensure the data warehousing solutions deliver insight and value to the business
* Create BI content that meets requirements
* Work with business stakeholders
* Champion the use of good BI
* Carefully manage any impact to business change
* Ensure maintenance of functional/technical documentation
* Maintain business and product knowledge
* Deliver training to end users centred around how to access
The keys skills for the BI Analysts will be:-
A background working in BI is essential for the role, covering some or all of the following:
* Hands-on experience using BI tools to create reporting solutions that transform complex datasets into actionable KPI's. Our current toolset includes (but is not restricted to):
* SAP BW 7.4 and Business Objects 4.2 (Webi, Lumira & Design Studio)
* MS SQL Server 2012 and Analysis Services
* Tableau 9
* Appreciation of the role of systems within business operations and the impacts of major change
* Experience of project delivery/ business change, in a BI role
* Determined to identify solutions and prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through to completion
* Good commercial awareness, particularly around principles of good performance reporting
* Strong communication skills to explain complex ideas in simple terms and influence thinking to steer outcomes towards strategic BI solutions
* Competent at training/presenting (virtually and in-person) whilst thinking on the spot to provide answers
* Reviewing business processes
* Identifying areas for improvement
* Working with IT teams to turn business requirements into system specifications
* Testing the developed solution
* Handover / knowledge transfer / training to business users
* Passion for good data visualisation and an awareness of what good (and bad!) BI looks like
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)