|Job Ref:||204668615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£20 - £22.50/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:57|
4 x Change Facilitators - EDMS project are required for 6 month contracts (possibility of extending) based near Guildford, Surrey.|
Working for a large, well-established NHS organisation, the EDMS Change Facilitator will be responsible for contributing to the project from build into implementation and for supporting staff in working practices as they prepare to receive the system. The post-holder will play a critical role in supporting the observational analysis that will measure the impact of the system on clinical practice on a large scale EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) implementation. This will be at multiple sites across Surrey area.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work as part of the EDMS project team and assist with the development of the clinical usability of the system.
* Map As-Is and To-Be clinical processes to quantify the impact of the EDMS solution on clinical processes and practice on wards and in clinics.
* Contribute to aspects of the management of the project (for example, addressing the risk and issue registers).
* Identify actions to mitigate risks in clinical areas.
* Work with defined workstreams and all clinicians to help the user community understand the impact of the EDMS project on current working practices.
These roles are to start ASAP and will pay £20 - £25.50 ltd/umbrella per hour depending on your level of experience