|Job Ref:||204668560||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£140 - £160/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
My Client, a local authority in Gloucestershire, is currently looking for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Technician to work on an initial 3 month contract basis with extension possible, however the role does require the following to apply:|
* Use of own vehicle for travelling to local school sites throughout Gloucestershire (business mileage is subsidised).
* Standard DBS within 1 year.
Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support and advice to local schools and other similar establishments to help them with their use of ICT equipment including PCs, Laptops, File Servers and networks together with any peripheral equipment. As required, provides supplementary technical support and advice to the client's staff alongside the Desktop support team.
Knowledge Experience and Skills
* Backup Technologies; Symantec Backup Exec, Backup Assist installation, configuration and support - 3rd Line
* MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2 installation, configuration, administration and support - 3rd Line
* MS Office 2010/2013 and Office 365 installation, deployment and support - 2nd Line.
* MS Windows 7/8.1/10 installation, configuration, administration and support - 3rd Line
* PC/ Laptop/ Tablet device installation, configuration, deployment and support (including WDS experience) - 2nd/ 3rd Line
* Ability to undertake a 3rd line technical lead/ support role. Demonstrable technical expertise and competencies.
* Capita SIMS/ FMS, MS SQL Server installation, deployment and support - 2nd/ 3rd line (desirable).
Training and Qualifications (any one of the following)
* Degree, Certifications, or equivalent experience in IT
* Has experience of working within a school/education setting (desirable)
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend