|Job Ref:||204668551||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kensal Rise||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Permanent, £50-£55k pa||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
CRM Developer (MS Dynamics CRM)|
Code Red Associates are a specialist supplier of ICT resource to the private sector, public sector, local authority & social housing sectors. We are currently recruiting for an Applications Developer with MS Dynamics CRM experience with a forward thinking & evolving organisation in London.
The purpose of the role will be to provide on-going design, development & maintenance to the organisation's MS Dynamics CRM and SharePoint. Working in relation to the organisation's business transformation requirements, the key responsibilities will centre on design, development & project support, release management, application support and gap analysis with MS Dynamics CRM. It will also be necessary to train staff on MS Dynamics administration when necessary.
• MS Dynamics CRM development, ideally with 2013 or 2016/2016
• Business analysis including requirement gathering, business change and business process modelling
• In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework
• Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
• Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
• Hands-on experience of data migration and integration
• Experience with (url removed), (url removed), Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations
• MS Dynamics CRM 2013/2015 certifications
• Knowledge of the overall architecture and functionality of Dynamics CRM
• Knowledge and experience of developing against CRM 2015 or CRM 2016 would be advantageous
This is an amazing opportunity with a forward thinking organisation who like to keep up to date with the latest technology and who truly are committed to developing their employees.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job