|Job Ref:||204668442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
Testing Software Engineer - Code, OO, Automation, Agile, Scrum, Selenium|
This is a true SWE in TESTING role, by which I mean you will work in an AGILE environment as part of a MULTI-FUNCTIONAL, be responsible for TEST AUTOMATION & CONTINUOUS TESTING through full SDLC and be able to use an OO LANGUAGE TO CODE (preferably JAVA) though this is a Test not coding focused Software Engineer role.
Do you want to work in a Truly Agile environment as the Testing Specialist on new and next generation Applications / Web Services perspective on full SDLC from a Testing perspective?
Are you passionate about the sensible use of Test Automation and a Testers role in improving code quality?
Essential to have:
* Automated Testing Experience with any Automation Tool
* Worked on multiple full SDLC from a Testing Perspective
* Solid understanding of coding and ability to code, this is very much a role that requires both code and testing skills, Java preferred but any OO language such as PL/SQL, C++, Python considered
* Must have some of the following: Selenium, Protractor, Angular, Junit, HTML 5, XML / XPath
Desirable to have:
* Applications / Web Services experience as a Tester
* Agile, SCRUM experience
* Test Driven Development experience
* Selenium preferred but other software test automation tools
For a chance to make a career enhancing move please send your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age