|Job Ref:||204668365||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
Java Software Architect - SDLC, R&D, Agile, Innovative, 1.8, Cutting Edge, Pioneering|
Do you view yourself as a SME / leading light in end-to-end Java Solutions, design, carving, scoping, shaping but are equally at home getting dirty in code?
Are you a passionate Java Software Architect from a Software Development / Applications / Web Services perspective who strives for superior code and design leading the way on full SDLC projects and continuously improving Best Practice?
Do you thrive in fun environments designed to encourage creativity, up-skilling and trail blazing in SWE with like minded technical enthusiasts?
BEST PRACTICE FULL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO YOU SHOULD MEAN INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS, SIMPLISTIC PERFECTION IN THEIR DESIGN THAT CAN BE FLEXIBLE AND INTUITIVE WHILST STRIVING TOWARDS IMPROVED CODE QUALITY.
Essential to have:
* Proven background in working as a Java Software Architect or at a high level as a Java Senior Software Architect working on end-to-end solutions with multiple full SDLC projects behind you
* High level Java Design knowledge and experience
* Progressed from a Java Developer or Java Software Engineer background
* Experience with Java essential but highly desirable to have worked with version 1.8
* Experience with some of the following: Spring, Hibernate, Rational and No/SQL Database, GIT, Maven, Subversion
Desirable to have:
* Open Source experience with open source tools and systems, advantageous to mention this experience you have in this area on your CV
* Methodologies experience such as TOGAF, ZACHMAN, SOA or similar is advantageous
* Agile experience ( LEAN, SCRUM, KANBAN )
* Mentoring experience
This software driven business renowned for developing staff from within provides value added solutions across its sector, leading the way.
For a chance to make a career enhancing move into my client please send me your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age