|Job Ref:||204668330||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £33500/annum + Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
IT Service Management Administrator|
£27,000 - £33,500 + Excellent Benefits & Working Conditions
This is a new role to the permanent Phoenix IT structure. The successful candidate will design and compile all current and future Management Information to measure and audit the performance and compliance of IT services and related activities amongst other coordination activities
The Role specifics:
This role is split into 3 main areas of responsibility: MI Reporting - both monthly MI cycles and ad-hoc reporting for senior stakeholders across the IT/Risk/Audit areas of the business. Oversight of our IT Service Management Tool - flagging any issues as they arise. Plus additional responsibilities - including identifying opportunities for process/tool improvements
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for designing, building and delivering regular MI reports to support Service Level Management, Information Security and other governance areas
- Documenting the detailed work instructions for the generation of all regular reports
- Querying and transforming data from a variety of databases (primarily from relational databases and Excel) based on business requirements.
- Day to day support and maintenance of the selected IT Service Management tool, working with other IT teams to develop and implement solutions
- Building requested items and tasks using workflows to manage process
Working directly with end users to resolve support issues in the tool
- Managing, monitoring, reviewing and updating all procedural documentation on a regular basis
What we are looking for:
- Strong technical knowledge of implementing and using IT Service Management Tools such as Remedy, Heat, ServiceNow etc.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Access skills
- ITIL Foundation level qualification would be a benefit, although a working understanding of ITIL will suffice in the absence of formal qualifications
Knowledge of PC Hardware & IT systems such as MS Windows, MS Outlook etc.
- Ability in a scripting language such as PowerShell would be an advantage
- Ability to take ambiguous requests and define analytic requirements and outputs
- Experience of developing good, accurate documentation that can be shared with colleagues
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills
About the company:
Joining Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of putting your learning and development expertise to the test with one of Britain's Top Employers and the UK's largest consolidator of closed life assurance funds. Operating in a market that has a capitalisation of around £2.0 billion, we are a member of the FTSE 250 index, with a premium listing on the LSE, 4.5 million policyholders and assets under management of £47 billion.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 4th October 2016