|Job Ref:||204668303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£21.75/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
e-Forms Developer required for a 6 month contract (possibility of extending) based near Guildford, Surrey.|
Working for a large, well-established NHS organisation you will be responsible for developing clinical forms and associated workflows on a large scale EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) implementation. This will be at multiple sites across Surrey area.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To learn, fully understand and be able to exploit the capabilities of the Kainos Evolve e-forms and workflow applications.
* To meet with clinical staff that need to migrate current paper-based data collection processes into e-forms, ascertaining the information capture requirements and associated workflows.
* To document the user requirements as a formal specification that is to be presented to, and agreed with the appropriate user representative.
* To agree and document a development, testing and acceptance process with the relevant user community for each e-form and workflow that is developed.
* To develop prototype forms based on the requirements specification.
* To present prototype forms to users through the EDMS application and to demonstrate and explain the use of the forms and associated workflows
* To maintain a library of e-forms, categorised by each forms status in the development / acceptance process, and to manage version control of the forms according to accepted Informatics procedures.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay £21.75 ltd/umbrella per hour