|Job Ref:||204668242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
Full Stack Java Software Engineer - Java 1.8, Web Applications, API, Agile, SDLC, R&D|
FULL STACK JAVA SWE in this Successful Team DRIVE BEST PRACTICE forward, PUSH BOUNDARIES IN SWE and create INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS, simplistic perfection in their design that can be FLEXIBLE and INTUITIVE whilst striving towards IMPROVED CODE QUALITY.
Do you thrive in Full Stack Java Development where you are encouraged to find creative solutions and allowed to work with latest technology such as Java 1.8?
Do you want to work with like-minded, highest calibre Java Software Engineers in an environment of encouraged continuous learning?
As a Java Software Engineer you will work on new and next generation Applications / Web Services perspective on full SDLC with a team who strive for superior code and are continuously improving Best Practice.
Essential to have:
* Java 1.8 nice to have, Java Development is essential but other version of Java accepted
* Proven Full Stack background Java Development or someone with a Solid Back End Java Development experience whose driven to move into Full Stack
* End-to-end Java solutions experience with multiple full SDLC projects behind you ( this is obviously flexible for a less experienced applicant )
* Deep understanding and love of Java Software Engineering
* Experience with some of the following: Spring, Hibernate, Rational and No/SQL Database, GIT, Maven, Subversion
Desirable to have:
* Open Source experience with open source tools and systems, advantageous to mention this experience you have in this area on your CV
* Agile experience ( LEAN, SCRUM, KANBAN )
* Test Driven Development ( TDD ), Behavioural Drive Development ( BDD )
This software driven business renowned for developing staff from within provides value added solutions across its sector, leading the way.
For a chance to make a career enhancing move into my client please send me your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age