|Job Ref:||204668219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
C#.Net Business Partner - C#.Net Developer, Application Maintenance, Business Skills, UX|
Are you a well rounded Software Developer in C#.Net who would love the chance to broaden your IT and business exposure in a role that will develop you?
Do you want a well rounded role in which you choose your progression path rather than being pigeon holed?
I have a role which requires strengths and technical understanding in C#.Net both in support and development of applications but combined with a real desire to learn and become much more.
You will have:
* C#.Net development skills
* Application maintenance experience or if your experience is solidly development then you must be willing to role your sleeves up on support needs when required (though this is infrequent due to proactive work)
* Strong relationship building and communication skills as you will be involved in full SDLC from contact with the users to understand their needs to follow up to see what improvements they think would be beneficial in your new application
* Desire to broaden your role and willingness to learn
My client is keen to work with candidates who have the strengths needed in C#.Net and are keen to grow as an all-round business partner with SME in C#.Net. Nice to have the following but not essential:
* Requirements gathering skills
* Workshops experience
* Understand value add principles and act consultatively to business and end users
* UX experience ( Mockups, Wireframe, Prototypes, Pilots, Proof of Concept)
* Governance experience
This business has a very high staff retention rate, in this unique opportunity you will embark on a career journey on joining supported fully by your manager in which you can help plot that path.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age