|Job Ref:||204668092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum bonus and pension||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
The .Net developer will be tasked with supporting and developing a range of internal and external applications.
To be considered for this role you will need the followings skills, knowledge and experience:
* Exposure to (url removed) Web Forms and Visual Basic would be beneficial.
* Unit Testing experience essential.
* Experience of application module architectures in terms of design and appropriate documentation would be beneficial.
* Familiarity with standard Desktop applications.
* A thorough understanding of SDLC.
* Knowledge of the following technologies: Linux, Universe, Redback and the Databasic programming language.
* A general understanding of how the financial markets work would be helpful.
* Other systems where a good understanding of the functionality and processes involved include: CORIC (document warehouse system) and Web applications.
If you are an experienced .Net Developer with the required skills, please do not hesitate to get in touch with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds