|Job Ref:||204668075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £600/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Senior Project Manager - Investment / Wealth Management - Front Office|
Front Office Project Manager required by a Global Investment and Wealth Management firm based in the City of London on an initial 6 month contract paying £550 - £600 per day.
The Front Office Project Manager will be working within the projects team mainly covering the front office but also other business areas as required.
The Front Office Project Manager must have the following:
- A proven track record in Wealth and Investment Management
- A strong understanding of the Wealth and Investment Management Front Office business
- Familiarity with numerous structured project management techniques and methodologies, including Prince 2 and PMP
- Strong delivery skills and the ability to deliver multiple applications or development projects
- Experience managing projects affecting front office business applications
- Experience managing the integration of complex IT systems
- A track record of delivering a range of in-house software projects and third party / remote vendor solutions
- Experience leading teams in complex, matrix managed environments
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please send an up to date CV through for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds