|Job Ref:||204667959||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
Partners Recruitment Ltd are recruiting an IT Security Consultant.|
We are seeking an experienced and trained individual with an analytical type background.
You will have a full understanding of the latest security and cyber space alerts and how this impacts the industry.
Able to work with the latest industry tools to identify issues and threats.
Must have a methodical and meticulous approach with an eye for detail.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent verbal communication, report writing and presentation skills.
• Proven experience in Penetration testing.
• An excellent understanding of
o Security application / system testing techniques.
o Secure application development techniques.
o IT Security practices.
o Vulnerability scanning tools, SIEM, DLP and NAC is desirable.
o Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/2) and PCI DSS is desirable.
• A good working knowledge of general IT systems (e.g. Linux and Windows).
• The applicant must hold a valid UK driving license and current Passport.
Education and Qualifications:
• Certification in recognised penetration testing qualifications such as OSCP, CREST, CEH, SANS and / or CSTA.
• A degree in an IT related topic would be desirable.
Closing date Friday 14/10/16.
For a private & confidential discussion, please contact Kate Gorrie on (Apply online only)
Partners Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy