|Job Ref:||204667775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum £40,000 to £60,000 + benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
Senior Web Developer - **Fantastic salary** - Dynamic young business! |
MANCHESTER - Huge growth plans and opportunity to be a part of a great team!
This is a small business but part of a much larger group of companies. Set up 2 years ago to service in-house web development projects in the financial sector. Recently relocated to Manchester city centre and a business that is growing all the time. They are looking for dynamic 2:1 graduates in the Wed Development / Developer - Computer Science - Software arena and they are looking for people who are carer motivated who want opportunity and to progress. With offices in London and Singapore they have a strong presence and with plans to grow and find solutions for external clients this is defiantly a right time right place opportunity! APPLY TODAY - Start October 2016
Working as part of the team to design and implement enterprise level functionality and applications.
Building investment solutions for the financial sector
• Gathering and analysing user requirements.
• Providing technical guidance and collaborating with the team on making technical decisions.
• Keeping up-to-date with tech trends and developments.
Skills & Requirements
2 years + experience in developing cross platform web apps.
• 2:1 in computer science, engineering or related subjects
• Expertise in build tools such as Grunt and Gulp.
• Experience with Source control software.
• Experience with web-based systems and cloud architectures, specifically AWS.
• Experience in one or more of the following; VS2015, WebStorm, C#, NA.
• Experience in DevOps and auto deployment processes.
• Understanding of software development methodologies and life cycle.
• Some UX design experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive benefits and salary between £40,000 and £55,000 depending on level of expertise and experience.
- You must want to join an exciting project with long term potential and get in on the ground floor.
APPLY TODAY - START this exciting role October/November 2016