|Job Ref:||204667771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:58|
Partners Recruitment Ltd are recruiting a Systems Consultant for an IT Department. |
A front end web development role. Do you have C#, .NET / (url removed) experience? Our client is looking for someone with the ability to capture, define and record requirements, translating these into developing code.
Unit Testing of developed code.
A full understanding of all disciplines for best practice coding, including OWASP, and PCI -DSS
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding and utilisation experience of core Analysis and Development technologies including C#, (url removed) 4.5, SQL Server 2012 and SQL as well as prevailing tools for modelling/simulation, planning, prototyping and mocking etc.
• Demonstrable knowledge is desirable in preferably Sitecore or another CMS system and tools such as Resharper and GIT.
• Knowledge or understanding of MVVM frameworks, e.g. Knockout, Backbone and Angular.
• Understanding of ECommerce specific coding and testing processes and procedures.
• Good knowledge of windows server application like IIS
• Test Driven Development knowledge
• Knowledge and ability to utilise MVC software architecture framework
• Takes ownership of deliverables, work under own initiative and manages own timescales
• Adapts quickly to changing priorities and workloads
• Understands competing objectives of commercial benefit and internal quality and when to make effective compromises
• Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
• Understanding of PCI and OWASP security vulnerabilities
• Good knowledge of W3C usability requirements together with other related legislation such as PCIDSS and cookie regulations
• Good knowledge of testing methodologies
Closing date Wednesday 12/10/16.
For a private & confidential discussion, please contact Pip Appleton on (Apply online only)
Partners Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy