Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||11230BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||New Zealand||City:||Palmerston North||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:02|
Looking for a change, but want to continue developing your career on Local & Nationally respected projects? |
MWH, now part of Stantec is a world leader in environmental management, water cycle management in mining and mining technologies, in addition to water, wastewater engineering, asset management, transportation, energy and technology Solutions.
• With a long established team of bridge engineers providing inspection, maintenance and design services to local clients we are always looking for strong and highly skilled structural engineers across New Zealand.
• Following our recent win of the Manawatu/Rangatikei Bridge Inspection contract we have an immediate need to add a structural engineer to our palmerston north office
• Experience in bridge inspections and forward work programming is required. HPMV assessment experience and design capability are desirable.
• The resource will also provide assistance to our established teams in Hastings and Wellington
• There will be opportunity to work Nationally and Internationally
• MWH is growing and there has never been a better time to join us
For this role we're looking for an Intermediate - Senior structural engineer with strong technical skills and a desire to learn. Someone who is looking to become a specialist in the infrastructure space. You will be mentored by some of the best in the industry ensuring your professional development is ongoing from day one.
You'll be BEng (Civil) qualified with at least 4-8+ years professional experience in the consulting and engineering industry.
What We Offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing.
• Learning and Talent Development Programs including Global programmes, online learning and on-the-job learning
• Mentoring for your own development and the opportunity to mentor others
• Professional Memberships
• Health Insurance - Income Continuance Insurance (ICI) - Life Insurance
• Service Recognition Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Working Arrangements
To apply for this position please click on the "Apply Now" button.
Degree in Civil Engineering
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
New Zealand-Palmerston North