|Job Ref:||204674359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Mechanical Estimator required to join a building services provider based out of their Birmingham / Solihull office, overseeing all aspects estimating aspects of the bid process. Girling Jones are working alongside a national M&E Contractor with circa £400M turnover, looking to appoint a Senior Mechanical Estimator within their Solihull team to deliver varied projects across the Midlands and Southern regions including London.|
Your new company:
* Building Services Engineering contractor with circa £400M turnover, regional coverage and projects including medical, residential, commercial etc. Varied projects values up to multi millions. Notably, a structured and secure business.
Your new role:
* Lead the bid process to ensure that tender deliverables are produced in a timely and effective manner
* To manage and co-ordinate all estimating aspects of a bid, ensuring that high quality, competitive proposals are delivered to the customer
* Identify the attractiveness of a project based on sound estimating principles.
* Ensure compliance with company procedures
* Manage and assess risks and opportunities
* Review of technical drawing and specifications to prepare accurate costing sheets for materials, labour and equipment
* Maintain and manage positive and effective relationships with customers, partners, and the bid team from junior staff through to senior members of the business.
What you'll need:
* A proven history and experience of working with pre construction and bid management teams managing and implementing all aspects of the estimating process.
* Design and build history would be advantageous
* HND or equivalent would be seen in high regard
* Proficiency in IT, numeracy and MS Office Basic & Estimating Systems is essential
* Full UK licence
* You will be joining a settled and secure business with the scope to progress within a new region.
* In addition to progression and a stable, comfortable business, we are offering a market leading package with all the trimmings.
What to do next:
* If you are interested, click 'apply' now, or call Girling Jones Recruitment for a full brief on this, and further positions available across the West. If this isn't the role for you and you are looking for the next challenge, please do not hesitate to drop us a line and we will help where we can.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy