|Job Ref:||204674311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Field Service Engineer - To cover Staffordshire - Access Lifts experience required!|
My client are the market leader in various lift equipment for personal use as well as commercial, and are looking for an ambitious Field Service Engineer to cover Staffordshire. This would be a great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer with lift experience to join a growing team. The successful Field Service Engineer will have a background in planned maintenance, reactive repairs and planned repairs to disabled access equipment or lifts.
The role of the Field Service Engineer:
* To cover Staffordshire in the Field Service function.
* To carry out planned maintenance, reactive repairs and planned repairs to disabled access equipment in the client's home.
* Reporting to the Customer Services Manager and will report via telephone, paper work and review meetings.
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer:
* Qualified in an Engineering discipline would be desired.
* At least 3 years experience in access equipment / lifts.
Package for the Field Service Engineer:
* Package: £23,000 basic
* On call rotas and overtime this usually equates to around £30,000.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy