|Job Ref:||204674254||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
£30,000 - £45,000
PLC Based Control Systems
I am currently working with a company who are recognised company who are recognised globally for the design of bespoke machines for the utility sector. With the announcement of new customers and expansion they are looking for 2 Software Engineers to join their R&D team.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the design, documentation, development, testing and commissioning of PLC-based control systems. You will be involved throughout all stages of the complete system development lifecycle from initial design through to customer site acceptance.
* A minimum of a HND or Honours Degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline.
* Knowledge of process control principles.
* Knowledge and experience of working with PLC-based control systems.
* Experience of the complete software/systems design lifecycle.
* Knowledge of network / serial communications protocols and hardware.
* Knowledge of C&I Engineering.
* Knowledge of National Grid design standards.
* Experience of IE61131-3 programming languages.
If you are interested in taking further steps towards this opportunity, then please submit your CV via the link provided and we will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion