|Job Ref:||204674212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£20000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Vehicle Technician job vacancy. Automotive or Vehicle Technician to set up and run vehicle emission test cycles. Position would suit a Vehicle Technician / Automotive Test Technician with a good general vehicle engineering background, any specific exposure to gasoline or diesel engines, exhaust systems or emission components would be beneficial. Role is with a growing automotive / vehicle research, development and test company. |
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 as a guideline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Salary range of between £20,000 - £27,000 (dependent upon experience and skills) plus pension, 27 days holiday entitlement and other benefits.
• Fantastic opportunity to join a growing vehicle engineering research, development and test business with world class facilities.
• The company is investing heavily in new facilities including the build of a new vehicle emissions laboratory.
The job will involve:
• Undertake the setup of vehicle emission measurement tests and run vehicle emissions testing.
• Maintenance of equipment and completion of test work.
• Run test equipment system checks and maintain the equipment in an optimal state.
This job will suit:
• A Vehicle Technician / Powertrain Technician / Engine Technician. Any exposure to gasoline or diesel engines exhaust systems or vehicle emissions testing would be beneficial but not essential.
• You will be able to troubleshoot, perform assembly, strip and repair activities.
• You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (e.g. City & Guilds, ONC or HNC) in motor vehicle engineering or a similar engineering or automotive discipline.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull