|Job Ref:||204674142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Sutton Bridge||Address:||Post Code:||PE12||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Project Engineer - Permanent Day Shift |
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
Shift - 4 on, 4 off
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- More than 3 years in a FMCG industry.
- Electrical, Mechanical and Welding skills
- Experience in working in a chilled environment would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer in the fresh produce industry, who have an outstanding reputation for doing things right.
You will be part of a small team, but the role is very much stand alone.
You will be working on a busy day shift with production running at full capacity and will need to be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative.
- You will need to be passionate about Health and Safety and have a " Can Do " approach to work.
- The ability to be proactive and flexible in order to deal with daily tasks.
- A real strong team player
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- An experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with a minimum of a 70/30 split towards electrical bias.
- CAD knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Formal qualifications in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering such as; HNC / City & Guilds / NVQ
- You'll be open to tackling new challenges and any potentially trying situations.
- Good knowledge of installation work is required as a lot of work overseen and completed will consist of installations.
- Good IT skills would also be beneficial
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch with Anne-Marie at The ONE Group on (Apply online only) or