|Job Ref:||204674050||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Newmarket||Address:||Post Code:||HS2||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum + Van + Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
£28,000 - £30,000 + Vehicle + Benefits
My Client, an industry leading Facilities Management company, are looking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Electrical Maintenance Engineer, to work on a mobile basis around East Anglia.
This is a great opportunity, with genuine career progression on offer a long with job security and a competitive package.
- To carry out PPMs and Reactive maintenance tasks to a range of Electrical systems and equipment
- To carry out fault finding and repair
- To complete minor installations where necessary
- To work on a mobile basis around the East Anglia region
- To liaise directly with the Client, Fellow Engineers and Management
- Must be Electrically qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Must hold City and Guilds 17th Edition
- Must have experience carrying out Electrical Maintenance within commercial premises
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Must be customer facing and have good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more about this role, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Electrical Maintenance / Maintenance Electrician / Engineer / Mobile / Newmarket