|Job Ref:||204674047||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum + £4,000 bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Job Title: White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer|
Package: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum + £4,000 bonus, overtime, vehicle, expenses, training, progression, pension scheme etc.
A multi-brand company who provide a nationwide repair service for domestic white, brown and digital appliances with over 400 engineers across the country. This company have been established for over 10 years and have expanded into various parts of Europe.
We are currently recruiting for a White Goods/Domestic Appliance Engineer with experience in a professional environment to work in a field based position. As a minimum, you must be able to electrically repair fridges/freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and hobs. You will be working from home with either parts delivered to your premises or a container near by.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
* White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
* Experience/training working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
* Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
* Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
* Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
* 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
To apply for this position please follow the link on this page or send your CV to If you would like more information on this vacancy, or any others we may have, please contact Lucy Davies on (Apply online only). Concept Resourcing offer a CV writing service so if you don't feel confident putting together your own or don't have the time, please call us and we will gather all relevant information over the phone.
We are specialists in the White Goods, Commercial Catering and Commercial Laundry sectors working with successful multi-brand firms and manufacturers across the UK. With over 80 live vacancies we are confident we can find something to suit your needs