|Job Ref:||204674005||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£20000/annum + £6,000 Bonus + Van + Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Field Service Engineer (Patient Handling Equipment)|
£20,000 + £300 - £500 per month service bonus (this VERY unlikely you'll miss this!) + Van + Pension
Guildford. (Territory - South Coast and Home Counties (You can live in Portsmouth, Winchester, Reading, Southampton, Andover, Guildford, Basingstoke, Newbury, Guildford, Crawley, Chichester, Brighton). No further than Swindon to the west.
8.30-5pm - no call out, weekend or evening work
Field service engineer required for a successful rapidly growing company. The company are very service focused and are good to work for, their staff retention rate is excellent and have a good product range.
The role will suit field service engineers looking for a Monday to Friday role - no overtime, call out, evening or weekend work is required. The bonus is paid monthly and is hardly ever missed as they have a great service record.
Part of a team of 3 in the South of the UK, you will service and carry out planned maintenance of all equipment found within the healthcare environment. This includes nursing care beds, baths, pressure mattresses, weighing scales and patient hoists. You will be required to LOLER test patient lifting equipment.
If you are looking for a successful, professional and caring company this is for you. The company are continuing to win new contracts and will be increasing the field service team by an additional 12 engineers.
* servicing and repairing equipment on customers sites, and to meet the requirements of our service contracts
* electronic, electrical and mechanical faults
* Maintain a professional and courteous service to customers at their premises and by telephone
* Process all documentation efficiently and maintain records in accordance with service procedures
* Build and develop relationships with all existing and new customers
* Cover the South Coast and Home Counties
The person needed:
* Competent in electronic, electrical and mechanical diagnosis and repair of patient handling equipment across the South Coast and Home Counties
* Driving licence