|Job Ref:||204673794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Welwyn Garden City||Address:||Post Code:||AL7||Salary:||£17 - £19/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Mechanical Engineer- Immediate Start - Welwyn Garden City|
I'm in need of an Mechanical Engineer to work in a high profile, client facing environment on an static contract in Hertfordshire.
This role is paying between £17-19 per hour and the position is temp to perm and the permanent salary would be reflective of the hourly rate.
Please only apply for the position if you have the following qualifications and experience;
• A time served mechanical apprenticeship
• Mechanically trained with at least 2 years experience in the building services/maintenance trade
• Experience working in a multi-skilled environment
• Must have City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering
• Must be well presented with good interpersonal skills as this is a client/team member facing role
Relevant work experience includes but is not limited to;
• Fault finding
• 3 Phase power supply
• Water treatments
Your hours will be 8am to 5pm with overtime available. Candidates are expected to be very technically strong with great fault finding abilities and a strong desire to excel in their profession.
If this position is of interest to you or somebody you know then please do not hesitate to contact James on (Apply online only)