|Job Ref:||204673738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£20000 - £35000/annum + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:20|
An up and coming business in St. Albans is seeking a Service Engineer to join their team. Specialising in the design and installation of remote monitoring equipment and instrumentation, the business has ambitious plans to use their 25 years' experience to dominate their market.|
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to take on a new role and grow with the business, forming a core part of their team. The role is varied and will include site survey, equipment build & system design, integration, installation and maintenance. Training will be provided and it is expected that you will learn from the team as the role develops.
A strong record of delivery as a Service Engineer, coupled with the ability to think quickly, react appropriately and adapt to changing situations is essential.
Service Engineer requirements:
- A qualification or equivalent experience in Engineering, Technology or Environmental Science
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK and potentially overseas
- You should be self-motivated and willing to work both as part of a team and independently
- Competent problem solver
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise work requests
- A full UK driving licence is essential
This is a very interesting role and a critical hire for a business with exciting things planned. If you are a Service Engineer and think you're up to the job, hit the Apply button now