|Job Ref:||204673724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Anglia||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
One of the world's leaders in the development and manufacture of complex Medical Devices requires an experienced Quality Technician - First Off Inspection, to provide both internal and external customers accurate and reliable dimensional and visual inspection reports.|
With an Engineering, Inspection or toolmaking trade apprenticeship and experience of Metrology equipment programming, the post holder will ensure all work completed is fit for purpose and in line with Health and Safety requirements.
Duties will include:
• Provide NPI Programmes with accurate and reliable Inspection reports to support validation activities. Provide methodology advice to Development and Design authority functions.
• Provide Operational and Tooling teams with accurate and reliable Inspection reports to support validation, process development and quality investigation activities.
• Provide Quality and Development functions with metrology advice, accurate and reliable Inspection reports.
• Operate in accordance with Health and safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policies and cGMP reporting any unsafe conditions.
• Support internal Verification system with measurement and data management.
• Identify and propose process and systems improvement opportunities and support changes to these procedures, where agreed, to ensure continuous improvement of departmental processes.
• Complete training and maintain individual records for SOPs, WI's, SWGs and QA forms ensuring that they are followed within the area and are accurate for activities undertaken.
• Support NPI or Operations with the collection and processing of Metrology Process data.
You will be joining a global leader, offering excellent opportunities for career development and benefits to match