|Job Ref:||204673722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:20|
Business Unit Manager, General Manager. P&L responsibility, leadership and management of a SME engineering / manufacturing metals fabrication business delivering high value specialist fabrications projects in defence, nuclear, energy, construction market sectors. Responsible for one site - £1m t/o but the business is part of a larger group of engineering companies. The Business Unit Manager / General Manager will have full P&L responsibility and you will provide the leadership required in people management & development, sales pipeline, customer focus, supply chain, quality and financial management.|
Salary Guideline: £50,000 to £60,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• £1m t/o, SME engineering / specialist fabrications business, part of a larger group of engineering companies.
• Good reputation in existing markets, the business is on a solid footing, has a good team so this is a great opportunity to help shape strategic direction and grow the business in existing and new markets.
• Salary guideline of £50K - £60K plus benefits.
The job will involve:
• Full P&L responsibility for the business.
• You will provide the leadership required in people management & development, sales pipeline, customer focus, supply chain, quality and financial management.
• The business has a great opportunity to grow and you will take the lead role in developing customer relationships to facilitate long term sustainable growth.
• Work with the existing team to grow the business through and with its people.
This job will suit:
• A Business Unit Manager / General Manager / Operations Manager / Manufacturing Manager with proven experience of leading and managing an engineering / manufacturing business or business unit.
• Experience of working within a metals fabrication manufacturing environment is preferred, the focus here being on securing and delivering specialist high value engineering projects across sectors such as nuclear, power generation, energy infrastructure, construction and defence.
• An inclusive, insightful leader capable of growing the business through and with its people.
• We are looking for a Business Unit Manager / General Manager who can demonstrate skills in providing commercial / sales strategy, financial and operational management.
This job is commutable from Exeter, Exmouth, Woodbury, Topsham, Crediton, Honiton, Sidmouth, Taunton, Newton Abbot, Paignton, Devon